Pages

CTK

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have become more confident than ever before: Rani Mukherjee

RaniMukherjee[1]2


The only thing that can break me is when my audiences don’t want to see me anymore,” says Rani Mukherjee, who has had a long innings in the industry. The actress is currently on a high after the success of her latest film No One Killed Jessica, where the critics and audiences have applauded her performance.

The doe-eyed actress looks back on her journey and says, “I have become more confident than ever before. When I entered the industry years ago, I was quite naive and innocent. Over the years, I have changed according to the demands of life and have become much smarter now. I have learnt not to react to certain things that are being said about me,” says Rani, who was almost written off by critics after the debacle of Dil Bole Hadippa.


The actress says that she is now looking forward to doing better work. “For me, it’s a challenge and I am working hard. It’s not that I was not offered roles, but I have to scrutinise a script before taking it up because of my image and respectability. My fans will always expect good work out of me. It’s a constant reaction I keep getting from my fans. It’s for them to decide whether to make me a star or not,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment