Pages

CTK

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It gives me great joy when I see children smiling happily:Katrina kaif.

katrina1

This is one story that’ll tug at your heartstrings. Asia’s sexiest woman she may very well be, but Katrina Kaif recently proved that she also has the heart of a softy. A few days ago, Katrina was shooting for a commercial at Film City, when a gang of kids, who had heard that the Bollywood actress was shooting in the vicinity, descended on the sets. Rather than shrug them off, Katrina went up to them and she even offered them some sweets to munch on!

A source on the sets revealed, “Kat shook hands with all her little fans, asking them about themselves, where they had come from and so on. She then went up to her van, got some cinnabons and handed them out as a special treat to all the children. The kids were in seventh heaven and Kat made them even happier by saying that they could come visit her on the sets whenever she was shooting in the same locality.”


Kat on the other hand says the incident is hardly one to make a fuss over, as it merely stems from her fondness for children. “It gives me great joy when I see children smiling happily. I’ve perhaps been inspired by my mother who works for the upliftment of abandoned children in Chennai. It’s a cause I wholeheartedly endorse as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment