Pages

CTK

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Karisma Kapoor is back to Bollywood

karishma-kapoor1

She is busy running after her children and has no complaints against life, yet Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor feels tired answering queries about her plans of making a Bollywood comeback.

"To be frank, I am under so much pressure because every time I get to meet you (media), I have to answer this question - When I am doing a film? I am here only and the day I decide to do a movie, everyone will get to know about it," said Karisma at the launch of Modicare’s premium skin care product Essensual 20.

"You people feel I am completely off media, but I am very busy with my children and I do a lot of promotional events, even I have done few things on small screen as well, so I am very much here and active," she said.

The 36-year-old actress looked ravishing in a pure white gown. She admitted that she was lucky to be in the industry at a time when she got meaty roles in women-centric movies like Biwi No 1, Zubeidaa and Shakti.

"If you are a good actor, directors will come to you with their script, but I must admit I was fortunate enough to be a part of this industry when I got some really wonderful, meaty roles," she added.

Karisma has been an inspiration to all mothers who struggle to lose weight after pregnancy, as she admits, she had a tough time to get rid of that extra flab.

"I really had a tough time. But I took it up as a challenge as I believe if you put your heart and soul into something, then you can achieve it," she said.

Karisma is blissfully married to Delhi-based industrialist Sanjay Kapur and has two children - five-year-old daughter Samaira and baby boy Kiaan, who will turn one this March.

While her sister Kareena Kapoor propagated the idea of "zero-figure" in India, Karisma believes in healthy living.


"I eat everything, be it pastas, rice, rotis or pizza, but in moderation. I don’t believe in depriving my body. I like going to gym and love to run and jog, but I feel my kids are my detox machines as they rejuvenate me completely," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment